WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- In case you didn’t hear, a man shot a cashier after attempting to rob the H Street Whole Foods in the middle of the day on Sunday.
- Gregory’s Coffee is celebrating the opening of its fourth D.C. location with free coffee.
- And speaking of coffee, Bluestone Lane has also opened its fourth location.
- The best thing about George HW Bush was his dog.
- And speaking of HW, here’s the skinny on the road closures surrounding his funeral.
- Sally Quinn is interviewing Stormy Daniels at Politics & Prose… because her astrologer is a fan?
- Your prayers are answered, Himitsu is now accepting reservations.
- Brookland has a brand new Jamaican spot.
- This is a fun reminder to get your damn flu shot.