WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Metro is installing wifi in all of the underground stations. Now you’ll be able to tweet while your train catches on fire. (via DCist)
- Speaking of our friends at Metro, SafeTrack is on pause until the end of January! It’s a holiday miracle. (via NBC)
- A man was found dead in a bathroom of the Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Crystal City. That’s a pretty solid last meal. (via WJLA)
- The Internet / Eddie Vedder did a good things for a local family. (via Post)
- Bethesda is growing tall as fuck. (via Post)
- The New Yorker reviews Eatsa, a fast casual joint on K Street.