WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- A record number of people are getting the fuck out of D.C. this weekend. (via Washington Times)
- Guess whose face isn’t on the inauguration themed Metro cards? (via Post)
- Speaking of our future president, there are anti-Trump Christmas carolers hanging out in Dupont. (via Borderstan)
- These were the most popular books rented from DCPL this year. (via DCist)
- Speaking of books, a Columbia Heights School is looking for donations to grow their library. (via Borderstan)
- One Eight Distilling has finally launched their first rye whiskey. Someone buy a bottle for me and I’ll make you an Old Fashioned. (via DCist)
- The NPS donated 1,300 pounds of venison to DC Central Kitchen. (via WTOP)
- These are the best and worst restaurants in D.C. according to City Paper.
- Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukkah, kiddos.