WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- A nice and good thing happened on the Metro! (via Post)
- Urban Archery is a thing that exists in this world and not just in The Purge films. (via GGW)
- A teen was attacked by 10 other young people on 13th and U yesterday. (via Post)
- Dupont Underground is opening for tours, so you can all stop breaking and entering. (via DCist)
- Eater has your Brookland dining adventure all planned out, but also please don’t crowd Menomale and Brookland’s Finest. They’re my favorites and I still really want to be able to get a seat.
- Mango Tree is gone for good. So is Chix.
- But DCity Smokehouse is close to opening up again. (via POPville)
- These dogs need homes! Please don’t give people dogs as presents. Just adopt one like a normal person.
- A man with 250 pounds of weed in his car was stopped for speeding in Maryland. He was going 11 miles above the limit. (via WJLA)