WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- There’s no reason to pay for a cab during the holidays, when you can get driven around for free. (via Borderstan)
- MillerCoors is paying to make the Metro free after midnight on NYE. Thank god for shitty beer. (via WBJ)
- A death row inmate in Virginia has requested the firing squad. What a Marquez-esque way to go. (via NBC)
- DC Music Download lists their favorite concert photos of the year.
- While Washingtonian lists their favorite dishes of the year.
- Someone finally did a jumbo slice crawl. While sober. May god have mercy on your soul. (via Eater)
- Metro fired six employees after they essentially put all of our lives in danger by falsifying reports. How fun! (via DCist)