WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- 495 and 95 toll prices got ludicrously expensive on Tuesday night. (via GGW)
- Who the fuck actually goes to casinos anymore? (via Post)
- Shit is going to get cold this weekend. (via WTOP)
- City Paper has a fun n flirty graphic to help you choose which Christmas bar should get your hard earned money.
- Coup Sauvage & the Snips have a brand new single. (via Spark)
- Will hospitality security in D.C. change after what happened at Comet? (via Post)
- Speaking of, The Comet Ping Pong gunman spoke to the NYT.
- Bardo is opening a beer garden in Navy Yard. (via POPville)
- This is why 14th Street sucks for drivers. (via Washingtonian)