WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Chipotle is giving up on Shophouse. How could they do this to us? (via City Paper)
- Go on a ghost tour. (via DCist)
- Smithsonian is finally in the podcast game.
- Lots of people are being lit on fire. (via Post)
- D.C. is already getting prepped for snow. (via WTOP)
- Bikers don’t give a fuck if Beach Road is closed. (via Post)
- More fried chicken is coming to the city. (via City Paper)
- Tchoup’s Market is changing again. (via City Paper)
- The next Smithsonian won’t be able to fit on the Mall. (via Washingtonian)