WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- It’s hot as fuck outside and it’s just going to get worse. (via DCist)
- The Smithsonian needs your help to preserve one of it’s most iconic props. I don’t know why they need our help. I feel like they have tons of money. But here’s a link to their Kickstarter nonetheless.
- The new parking meter rules are in effect today. Don’t get a ticket, kiddos. (via WTOP)
- Cycling on the sidewalk is complicated. (via WAMU)
- Fried chicken waffle cones are a thing. (via City Paper)
- People are upset about the design of the new D.C. United Stadium. (via WBJ)
- So many bikes are getting stolen in Shaw. (via Post)
- The Michelin guide doesn’t quite make sense. (via Post)
- These are the dishes you need to try at the African American History Museum’s Sweet Home Cafe. (via Zagat)