WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- D.C.’s Michelin guide is going to be tiny as fuck. (via Washingtonian)
- Metro is threatening to raise fares because that’s exactly the kind of publicity it needs. (via Post)
- It’s about to get easier to fly to LA. (via WBJ)
- Speaking of leaving, chef Jonah Kim is heading to Miami. (via City Paper)
- D.C. may increase the age required to buy cigarettes. (via Post)
- Thrillist lists Julia’s Empanadas as D.C.’s best late night snack.
- Free public wifi is coming to certain parts of the city. (via Borderstan)