WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Lena Dunham is in Arlington tonight. (via ARL Now)
- And Bruno Mars is going to perform at the MGM National Harbor. I don’t know why, but he is. (via DCist)
- Steak-umm’s tried to bribe City Paper.
- The Michelin fever is at a all time high! Here are the restaurants the experts believe will get stars. (via Post)
- District Distilling has released their first round of spirits. (via Washingtonian)
- The flu is officially here! Let the flu shot reminders from all of our mothers begin. (via Post)
- DC Inno interviews one of D.C.’s cooler architects.
- Someone tried to use fake money at Beuchert’s Saloon. (via City Paper)
- The Air Sex Championship is coming back to town. (via Borderstan)