WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Some of your favorite D.C. buildings are turning red tonight. (via DCist)
- Virtual inspections might save Metro from cutting late night service all together. (via Post)
- Speaking of Metro, at least it isn’t as dangerous as Chicago and Philly’s public transportation. (via Post)
- The Green Zone (and their Fuck Trump punch) has a new home for the next couple months. (via City Paper)
- City Paper interviews one of the most important people in D.C. (at least, when it comes to pizza).
- The Adam’s Morgan Day festival organizers want to know how you feel. (via Borderstan)
- The description of Kimpton’s new restaurant, Dirty Habit, just keeps getting more ridiculous. (via Washingtonian)
- Sietsema is not happy Bad Saint didn’t get any stars. (via Post)