WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- D.C. police have released the Terrence Sterling video. (via DCist)
- Capital Weather Gang proclaims that summer is finally over. I wore a jacket today!
- A Creative DC released their FIELD GUIDE to staying in the know today. It’s super useful. (via a Creative DC)
- Slipstream is opening a new location in Navy Yard. I’m down with any place that allows me to buy booze when all my friends are opting for coffee. (via City Paper)
- Chance the Rapper will be one of the artists performing at the Christmas Tree Lighting. (via DCMD)
- The Post details the problems female bartenders face every goddamn day.
- If you’re looking to go all out and hit up a tasting menu, Eater has just the list you need.
- Georgetown students got a little crazy and now the neighborhood is in a tizzy. (via City Paper)
- The life expectancy in D.C. is eight years shorter than in Arlington. How fun. (via DCist)