WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Mayor Bowser knows how to party. (via DCist)
- The Carnegie Library may turn into an Apple Store. (via Post)
- The folks behind Ben’s have opened a new restaurant that focuses on southern and Caribbean food above the Ben’s on H St. (via City Paper)
- Speaking of Ben’s, PETA ranked them as one of the best burger places in the U.S. I guess nothing really does make sense anymore. (via Washingtonian)
- Pepper spray was accidentally released in an all girls charter school today. Those poor kids. (via NBC)
- If D.C. decided to raise the smoking age, it would cost quite a bit of money. (via WTOP)
- Someone stole the sword off of a statue. I would steal something a little more useful, but to each their own, I guess. (via NBC)
- Thrillist dives deep into the Columbia Room.
- There really are scalpers for everything. (via Washingtonian)