WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- A Metrobus crashed into a van this weekend. (via WJLA)
- The African American Museum’s opening weekend is bound to be a little crazy. (via Post)
- It’s Capital Bikeshare’s 6th birthday! (via WUSA)
- There’s a brand new Ethiopian restaurant in Adams Morgan. (via POPville)
- Eater goes deep into the backstory of Banana Cafe.
- A startup is bringing transportation info to local jukeboxes. I mean, we all have smartphones, but sure. (via WBJ)
- Students at American University are protesting after two black women were “the victims of acts of hate.” (via DCist)
- The Post explores the creation of “North End Shaw”.