WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Beach Drive closes next week so I guess I’m never driving anywhere ever again. (via WTOP)
- Metro is stuck between a rock and a hard place. (via WAMU)
- Here’s what to expect from African American Museum’s Sweet Home Cafe.
- Restaurant websites are the absolute worst. (via City Paper)
- Stuffed bagel balls have infiltrated the city. (via WTOP)
- A D.C. “speakeasy” turns out to be… an actual speakeasy. (via Washingtonian)
- Trump’s hotel is one of the most expensive in D.C., but not by that much. (via WBJ)
- The new REI is finally starting to come together. (via Washingtonian)