WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- H Street neighbors are not happy with the Ben’s Chili Bowl. (via City Paper)
- A body was found in the McMillan Reservoir. Happy Monday! (via NBC)
- The new Trump Hotel is open and everyone has feelings about it. (via Washingtonian)
- You can now look at half naked men while you eat over easy eggs. (via DCist)
- In good Metro news, the Metro Board Chairman Jack Evans promises there will be no fair hike next year. (via WTOP)
- Also, there are new SmartTrip cards. (via DCist)
- A dude named Sheldon is running for an office that doesn’t exist. (via WAMU)
- Washingtonian has some strong feelings about Smithsonian installing the Starship Enterprise.
- Bullfrog Bagels new location will sell way more than just bagels. (via Washingtonian)