WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- A high school in Virginia is having a porn discussion today because they think it’s evil or something. (via Alexandria News)
- DCPL is hiding banned books all over D.C. because they know whats up. (via Post)
- The streetcar got in an accident. (via DCist)
- Dacha is launching a supper club, just in case you needed a little more food to go with those giant boots of beer. (via City Paper)
- The weather could not be worse… (via Post)
- A Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is coming to D.C. (via Eater)
- The Post argues that math proves Five Guys is better than In-N-Out. (via Post)