WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Everyone is upset about Metro’s proposal to cut late night service. (via City Paper, GGW)
- Also, maybe SafeTrack isn’t really doing anything at all! (via Post)
- A whole bunch of sweet bands are preforming at the African American Museum including The Roots and Public Enemy. (via DCMD)
- Taco Bamba’s newest location is giving away free tacos for a year to the first 100 people (although, you’re probably too late at this point). (via Washingtonian)
- A Dean & DeLuca is coming to Bethesda and I’ve never cared less about something. (via Bethesda Magazine)
- Bad Saint is on another Best of list which means we’re really never getting a seat again. (via Zagat)
- Bob Dylan has a sculpture installation at the National Harbor because nothing makes sense anymore. (via WBJ)