WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- This City Paper story on Franklin Frye is your long read of the day.
- A fun new tropical storm is here to fuck with your weekend. (via Post)
- Donald Trump is wrong about most things! Surprise! (via Roll Call)
- Bicyclists that roll through red lights (and trigger the camera) will not get tickets because life isn’t fair. (via NBC)
- Port City Brewing is expanding with the help of some sweet sweet government funds. (via Post)
- Newsflash, landlords are the worst. (via City Paper)
- Instagram has quietly taken over the restaurant industry. (via Washingtonian)
- Last night was rough for people who use the Rhode Island Ave Metro stop. (via Post)