WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The Mayor of Fairfax was arrested for distributing meth for sex. Virginia still has the right to vote. D.C. does not. U-S-A! U-S-A! (WJLA)
— Fairfax County Police (@fairfaxpolice) August 5, 2016
- The Streetcar is running great but it’s price tag is $229 million. The streetcar runs for 2.2 miles. Do the math. That’s a lot of $$$ for not a lot of miles. (WAMU)
- Tiny park pop-ups return September 16. (Borderstan)
- Tchoup’s Market is open in the former Alfie’s space in Park View. (Washingtonian)
- We’re in Surge 6. Prepare.