WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Because it’s the worst week of Trump’s campaign, advocates are suing the District government and federal agencies for protest space outside the future Trump hotel on Pennsylvania Ave. (Washington Post)
- In more depressing news, a high court temporarily blocked a transgender Virginia student from using the male bathroom. (WAMU)
- In not depressing news, a virtual reality cafe is coming to Dupont Circle. (Borderstan)
- The Airbnb “celebrity mansion” in Kalorama is on the market. (DC Refined)
- DCist has a fun roundup of 11 of the best albums recorded in the “D.C. Area.”
- This is a cute thing that isn’t news but whatever.
— National Zoo (@NationalZoo) August 3, 2016