WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- A very important part of my hometown, Historic Ellicott City, was essentially demolished during the storms on Saturday. If you have the means to donate your money or time, the people who live there would really appreciate it.
- D.C. has the fifth worst school system in the U.S. Happy Monday! (via WalletHub)
- Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, a local LASIK doctor is running a contest to give away free LASIK surgery. Nominate someone you care about. Or yourself. You’re an adult and you can do whatever you want. (via Press Release)
- The Passenger is coming back in August! (via City Paper)
- A man was assaulted on the Metro by some youths. (via NBC)
- This luxury apartment building has an insane roof. Don’t mind me. I’m just crying myself to sleep in my group house. (via Post)