WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- It was a fun day for Orange and Silver line riders. (via City Paper)
- Speaking of Metro, we now know why two trains almost collided on July 5th! It’s a wonder more accidents don’t happen. (via WAMU)
- In good news, the weather is returning back to normal! And by normal I mean it wont make you want to die! (via Post)
- Back to Metro, they want to know what you feel about closing early. We don’t feel good about it. (via City Paper)
- Washingtonian has every thing you need to know to play Pokémon Go in D.C. In case you were confused or something.
- Bagel holes are a thing you can buy now. (via Washingtonian)
- Speaking of ‘B’ things, here’s a list of some of D.C.’s best burgers. (via Thrillist)
- Maybe you shouldn’t go to the brand new trendy as hell restaurant this weekend. (via Post)