WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Express hawkers are still waiting for their GoFundMe money. I’m glad crowdfunding exists, but it is also a total nightmare.
- More protected bike lanes are in your future.
- And so are security cameras.
- La Tasca in Chinatown closed without notifying customers or (more importantly) staff. What a cool fun thing.
- ABC Pony is bringing a casual mixture of Asian and Italian food to Navy Yard.
- If you’re taking the train this weekend, Eater has your guide to making the most of your pre-Amtrak meal.
- There was a totally casual and very chill White House lockdown this morning.
- CityLab explains why selling the naming rights to train stations (a thing WMATA is actively trying to do) suxxx.
- Tomorrow is going to be one of the wildest traffic days of the year. Good luck!