WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Everything is going to be just fine in Crystal City, VA officials say a housing crisis because of Amazon is nothing to worry about.
- You thought you were finished? Not so fast, there is still voting to be done in Ward 4…
- It’s raining again in Washington and we’re well on our way to our wettest year in decades. Hey, at least we’re breaking records.
- Need a Christmas tree? We know a guy…or a grocery store…
- “The People’s Tree” has arrived at the Capitol, all the way from Blue River Oregon.
- In more Christmas happenings, ZooLights is back! This weekend they are hosting BrewLights.
- Last night was the worst case scenario for those traveling southbound back to D.C. Who doesn’t love a good chemical leak?
- Our “super region” deserves super infrastructure says the Greater Washington Partnership.
- The Smithsonian Ingenuity Festival is returning next week, where you can see John Krasinski talk about his film “A Quiet Place” for free!