WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- It’s a nice day.
- In local true crime news, it looks like Serial couldn’t get Adnan Syed a new trial.
- BYT founder Svetlana Legetic is quoted in this Washingtonian story about the 30 essential D.C. books. Go read it and then read everything on it.
- NoMa is closer and closer to getting their very own Menomale. If this makes it easier to get a seat at their Brookland location, I’ll be over the moon.
- Want to know more about Taylor Gourmet and Grazie Grazie? Eater has your back.
- Neighbors are banning together to save The Commodore.
- Here are the seven spots Tom Sietsema is really into right now. Spend your Thanksgiving eating like Tom.
- Your liver will hate this list of D.C. bars open until 4 a.m. on Thanksgiving Eve.
- Read this before you hop in a car / train / plane this week.