WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- In good news, there was a small victory over a District slumlord.
- Here’s some info on the candlelight vigil for D.C. rapper Slim Tristan. Maybe buy a t-shirt (which will fund his funeral service) while you’re at it.
- DCist attempts to profile and explain why someone would smear poop on bike and scooter handles.
- RIP RIP The Commodore… And maybe Pappe?
- Speaking of restaurant closures, two former Maydan chefs are taking over the Whaley’s space.
- DC9 is going back into time and serving up D.C.’s trailblazing burger, the Palena burger. I can’t wait to try this baby.
- What the hell is happening in Tysons?
- Speaking of Virginia, Amazon HQ2 is packing some serious parking.
- Union Pub caters to the crowd by offering a special impeachment drink for journalists.