WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Sealing your criminal record in D.C. sounds like a nightmare.
- It’s a rough time of the year to be a Rock Creek Park deer.
- In good animal news, Bei Bei has safely landed in China.
- RIP Whaley’s. We’re going to miss that wild seafood tower.
- Chef Tim Ma is jumping into the kitchen of Prather’s on the Alley in Mt. Vernon Triangle.
- Plus there’s been more movement with Buffalo & Bergen’s Capitol Hill spot.
- Does Nike hate the name Redskins as much as we do?
- Kingman Island is hosting public campouts, if you’re looking for some vaguely urban camping.
- Your favorite Christmas pop-up bar is back!