WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The Nats love not wearing their shirts.
- Speaking of the Nats, the Washington Post has officially dubbed us a baseball town.
- This brand new proposed Metro budget would reinstate late night hours, create a flat $2 weekend fare and raise peak fares.
- It’s taking a very long time for Jeff Bezos to finish his
murder housemansion house.
- Jane Fonda can’t stop being arrested in D.C.
- Your most important read of the day is City Paper’s story about D.C.’s lack of full time food critics of color.
- Butter Chicken Company is making it a little bit easier to have a casual drink during lunch.
- Sad news, D.C. Cafe and El Tio have closed / are closing.
- But you can fill that sad hole in your stomach with this list of the best donuts in D.C.
- Or just go to The Imperial! It’s finally open and it looks beautiful.