WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- City Paper interviews Robert Raben, the founder of the March On Washington Film Festival.
- D.C. is cutting funding to a program that helped the elderly / disabled folks get cheap taxis. (via Post)
- Well this is awkward. (via Washingtonian)
- Pineapple & Pearls is getting rave reviews and no one is surprised. (via Eater)
- Being into craft beer can be really embarrassing sometimes. (via Thrillist)
- A hunk of SW is out of power. (via DCist)
- Apparently people are working in the restaurant industry for fun…? (via City Paper)
- A 66-year-old man was arrested after attempting to attack another person with a machete. (via WJLA)