WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Capitol Hemp is closed after the store was flooded due to a water main break. (via Borderstan)
- Anacostia residents are pissed at the government. (via WAMU)
- Please stop remaking Cards Against Humanity. Just stop. (via Post)
- Bernie Sanders fans are holding a rally in Farragut Square this weekend because they’re bored or something? I don’t know, man. (via Borderstan)
- Your long read of the day. (via Washingtonian)
- Police are on the lookout for a 9-year-old robber. Getting robbed sucks but damn that’s kind of adorable. (via Post)
- Some weird new art thing is coming to the Hirshhorn. Art is cool. (via City Paper)