WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The heat is only getting worse! (via CWG)
- Astro Doughnuts has released a Poké Ball Doughnut because nothing is sacred. (via press release)
- A giant slide is coming to Arlington. It still doesn’t make me want to go to Virginia, but I appreciate the effort. (via Slide The City)
- Things get serious in Rehoboth. (via Washingtonian)
- The people behind Echostage are opening a late 90’s / early 2000’s themed club. I’ve never wanted anything less. (via Borderstan)
- Thrillist takes a hard stance on “authentic” food. (via Thrillist)