WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- It’s free Slurpee Day! I just realized why that is! I feel dumb!
- Capital Bikeshare is doing real well. (via City Paper)
- Bardo is attempting to open a brewery on the Anacostia! Again! (via Barred In DC)
- Goodwill is opening up its own charter school. Awesome! (via Post)
- This is a bummer. (via NBC)
- Scenes from Sunday’s protest. (via Post)
- ABRA wants vomit clean up to be apart of the new bar crawl regulations. It’s difficult to imagine a worse job. (via Barred In DC)
- Cuba’s first gay choir is coming to D.C. (via Post)