WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- There’s no SafeTrack on the 4th of July because tourists are more important than the people who live here. (via City Paper)
- Speaking of Metro, you now have a 15 minute grace period to exit a station you entered without getting charged. Coo. (via POPville)
- ICEBREGS is here. (via DCist)
- Nobody knows what’s going on with the Union Market Angelika. (via WBJ)
- This is how much it costs to rent near the metro. It’s a lot. (via Trulia)
- Gay Talese’s has just disavowed his new book The Voyuer’s Motel and it’s all the Washington Post’s fault. (via WAMU)
- Our minimum wage increased to $11.50 today. Make sure you’re getting paid. (via DCist)