WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- A man has turned himself in for placing a filled condom on a woman’s shoulder while on the Metro. No one is saying what the condom was filled with, but I know for certain I’m never leaving my house again! You’re all terrible! (via City Paper)
- A local State Department employee is famous on the Internet for his crazy Game of Thrones theories. I’m wildly behind on the show because whenever I sit down to watch an episode I end up watching Lady Dynamite instead. I have no regrets. (via Washingtonian)
- D.C.’s BBQ scene is going through some drama and the Post is on top of it. (via Post)
- D.C. Council’s newest candidate has seen some shit. (via City Paper)
- A man in D.C. is renting his apartment out to refugees on Airbnb. (via CityLab)
- Speaking of Metro, they’re shaking up the bus lines again! Everything is broken! (via Metro)