WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The Mayor and Police Chief come together to call for gun control. (via Washington Post)
- After 41 years, The Lamont Street Collective is leaving Mount Pleasant. (via City Paper)
- Still confused about why the Cleveland Park Metro flooded so bad? This explains everything.
- These are the best places to eat Peruvian food in D.C.
- Metro is still making safety decisions based on the Fort Totten crash of 2009. (via WAMU)
- Mockingbird Hill is closing for renovations. Their last day (for a little while at least) is this Sunday, so get there while you can! (via DCist)
- The Post has a lot of opinions about BBQ.