WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Compass Rose is bringing restaurant professionals together for a night of reading their bad Yelp reviews. This is genius. How has this not been done before? (via City Paper)
- Speaking of food, a new pop-up beer garden is opening in D.C. this weekend. It’s by the people at Neighborhood Restaurant group so we know we’ll be in good hands. (via Borderstan)
- This weekend is going to be the absolute worst! How fun! (via WAMU)
- On the other hand, Capital Bikeshare is doing gangbusters. (via City Paper)
- Eater has a great guide to dining in Anacostia. Explore your city! (via Eater)
- PETA is bringing a bunch of dead animals to the NRA’s office. This isn’t a joke. (via DCist)
- Georgetown BID has started a new parasolShare thing where strangers share umbrellas with each other and oh my god what does this even mean? This is absurd. (via POPville)