WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Safetrack officially begins tomorrow and your life is fucked. (via Post)
- Here are how your favorite bars / restaurants / venues are dealing with it. (via WAMU)
- An Arlington Teaching Assistant was arrested for getting high with a student. (via ARL Now)
- The Congressional Cemetery has a corner just for gay people. (via City Paper)
- We also have the countries first lesbian landmark! That’s nice. (via City Paper)
- Take the D.C. Musical History tour! It’ll make you feel nostalgic for experiences that were never yours. (via Washingtonian)
- Dunya is officially done. (via Eater)