WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Compass Coffee is giving away free coffee at their brand new Chinatown location. (via DCist)
- It’s the 9:30 Club’s birthday! (via press release)
- D.C. General is (finally) being closed for good. (via City Paper)
- Virginia has two of the happiest counties in America and I refuse to believe it. (via DCist)
- Following the D.C. police twitter account is now useless since they’re no longer tweeting out breaking news. (via Post)
- These are D.C.’s most dangerous intersections. Avoid them at all costs. (via WTOP)
- Eater understands you are an alcoholic who wants to soak up the sun, which is why they’ve rounded up all the pools that also have bars. How kind of them. (via Eater)