WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- You’ve been hearing about all the brand new Metro track work forever, but WHAT DOES IT ACTUALLY MEAN??? The Post figures it out or something. (via Washington Post)
- There was a kitten rescued at the Fort Totten Metro Station and it is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. (via DCist)
- Esquire named Showtime one of the best bars in the U.S. and I’m bummed about it because now more people will go there. (via Esquire)
- No one in D.C. knows how to spell croissant and it’s hilarious. (via DCist)
- Sober bartenders are a real thing that exist and I salute their strength. (via City Paper)
- Rich people are the worst! (via Greater Greater Washington)