WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- There was a security scare at the White House yesterday, until they realized the thing causing the scare was a bunch of balloons. Sorry to burst your bubble, er, balloon. (via Post)
- Cleveland wants to use D.C. Bikeshare’s program as a blueprint for their own soon-to-launch bikeshare program this summer. Copycats. (via Cleveland)
- Pizza lovers rejoice, a really awesome Bostonian pizzeria is coming to U Street. (via PoPville)
- A kid from Maryland took a cat to his prom. In other news, I’m bitter I didn’t think to do that when I was in high school. (via WJLA)
- Officer Edward Nero walks free of charges in Freddie Gray Case.
— Paul McGrew (@McGrewFox45) May 23, 2016