WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Black Cat is moving up their show times in light of the Metro’s new weekend schedule. Oh man we’re all gonna start going to be so much earlier on weekend. (via DCMD)
- Speaking of Metro, they’ve finally released the entire reconstruction plan and oh boy… We have so much to look forward to. (via WAMU)
- Artisanal marijuana crab cakes are the most Maryland thing I’ve ever heard in my life. (via Washington Post)
- In more weed news, marijuana activists are planning a die in out front of the White House today, the giant joint will not be in attendance. (via City Paper)
- People respond to the Washington Posts Redskins survey. (via Native Appropriations)
- The Capital Pool Checkers club is fighting to stay open in Shaw. They have one of the best murals in D.C. and losing them would be the worst. (via WUSA9)
- Domku is closing, better say your goodbyes while you can. (via City Paper)