WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Do not drink booze on the Metro, no matter how much the alcohol helps to dull the pain of actually riding it. (via Borderstan)
- Speaking of Metro, it’s on fire four times a week! Hahahaha…….. (via FiveThirtyEight)
- A transgender woman was assulted by a guard after trying to use the bathroom at a local Giant. (via NBC)
- Remember that missing puppy from yesterday? She’s been found! (via Fox)
- There is a new oyster place in Navy Yard! Oysters are great! (via City Paper)
- D.C. is filled with empty buildings. Who wants to break into each and every one of them with me? (via Greater Greater Washington)
- Poutine is a thing you can (and should) get in this city. (via Eater)