WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Virginia political candidate Mike Webb posted a screenshot on his Facebook page, and OOPS, forgot to crop out the porn tabs. After it was pointed out, he claimed he was visiting those websites because he is researching a computer virus. Sure, friend. Sure. (via DCist)
- A Redskin’s themed restaurant is opening this week. They are serving REDSKIN mashed potatoes and that’s not even a joke it’s honestly on the menu. (via Washingtonian)
- Tavern trucks (aka food trucks with BOOZE) are coming to D.C. They can only be used at private events (for obvious reasons) but a girl can dream. (via City Paper)
- A baby was born in the back of a D.C. Cab. Call me when someone’s born in the back of an X2. (via WJLA)
- The Dew Drop Inn posted a photo of a sign that seemed to suggest they only serve people 24 and up, and although they’ve since clarified, doesn’t that sound like a fantastic idea? (via City Paper)
- A skywriting pilot made a typo and it’s kind of amusing. (via WTOP)
- You may one day be able to take the Streetcar from Union Station to Georgetown. (via POPville)