WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Trump was in town today. Paul Ryan and Trump are going to be friends. (Washington Post)
- Maryland just passed the Contraceptive Equity Act. It’s a good thing. The bill is going to reduce the costs of birth control for women in Maryland (ThinkProgress).
- The Metro’s SafeTrack program may or may not cause an increase in Metro fares. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?? (WAMU)
- If you cycle around the city, good for you. But also, plz be weary of the people in D.C. who can’t drive and of the pollutants that you’re inhaling from the air. Maybe just wear a full protective body suit and a gas mask every time you leave your house (Post).
- In other important news, DC is #5 on a list of… cities with the most mansions (Post).
- Is Hill is trying to win the votes of DC residents? Probably.
- 15 days of consecutive rain = bad news for the plants (WTOP).