WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- It’s still raining. It’s always raining. It’s better than a drought.
- The Washington Post has a hot take that will stay hot but really shouldn’t be because it’s a good point. “Ben’s Chili Bowl review: I get its importance. But I still wish the food were better.”
- Thrillist has a helpful roundup: 7 Underrated DMV Hikes.
- Gaithersburg is the most diverse city in America.
- You can now end a Car2Go trip that began in D.C. in Arlington and vice-versa. (City Paper)