WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Obama is making New York’s Stonewall Inn the first national monument for gay rights! (ABC 7)
- The Metro LOVES being on fire (FOX 5)
- Speaking of the Metro, here’s a “helpful” interview with Metro General Manager Paul Wiedefeld. tl;dr WE’RE FUCKED. (ABC 7)
- At least all the rain is breaking records (of how many days in a row we’ve been HIDEOUSLY SAD). (DCist)
- The ACLU says NO THANKS to this new all boys school in DC. (DCist)
- Oops! Look at all these American heroes found in the Panama Papers. (WaPo)