WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- A pedestrian was struck and killed by a hijacked Metrobus. (via DCist)
- DC’s very own Aaron Silverman just one a James Beard award for Best Chef in the Mid-Atlantic. (via City Paper)
- Speaking of food, Erik Bruner-Yang has teamed up with Whole Foods and is bringing his newest concept, Paper Horse, to the Foggy Bottom grocery store. As of right now, it’s mainly focused on ramen. (via Press Release)
- Craigslist is a great place. (via Craigslist)
- You’ll soon be able to check how accessible a D.C. venue is on your smart phone. (via City Paper)
- Old people are getting upset about developments in Montgomery County. (via Greater Greater Washington)
- Are you a professional musician that needs dental / hearing care? MusiCares is has a few free appointments left! For information, call Anita at MusiCares directly: 212.245.7840.
- Here is D.C.’s plan for Statehood. (via WAMU)
- Washingtonian created a bracket to decide which park is the best in D.C. (via Washingtonian)