WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- You know how Mockingbird Hill was transformed into a Christmas bar around the holidays? Well Eat the Rich is going to turn into the Star Wars cantina on May the 4th. (via Borderstan)
- An apartment building in Pentagon City now has a Lifestyle Concierge and I don’t even want to know what that means. (via ARL Now)
- Weirdly enough, Pinterest had a big role in the design of Pineapple and Pearls. (via City Paper)
- Uber’s $4 coverage map is great if you live in a few very specific neighborhoods. (via Congress Heights On the Rise)
- Metro replaces three of their board members. (via Washington Post)
- A 15 foot blue chicken is coming to the National Gallery of Art. (via Washington Post)
- Seduction Suppers are a thing and they sound… wildly boring. (via DCist)