WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Bad news and good news: Crooked Beat in Adams Morgan is closing next month, but they are actively looking for a new location. (via Borderstan)
- Jardenea Lounge is serving a cocktail with a “a whole braised baby octopus” and a tentacle garnish. We recommend pairing it with Wagshal’s new camel meat. (via Washingtonian)
- A man in Vienna just won $20 and then used that money to win $5 million and I am profoundly jealous. (via Washington Post)
- The red line is single tracking again! What a time to be alive! (via DCist)
- D.C. may be getting it’s very own gun range and people have feelings about it. (via City Paper)
- NoMa is going to be much prettier in a couple of months. (via Washingtonian)
- Fox 5 goes hard. (via DCist)